Monday, October 5, 2026

FAILING AT THE BETTER YOU BETTER SOCIETY FOOD PROGRAM

HAVE I SAT MYSELF UP TO FAIL?

The DAY 4 of BETTER YOU BETTER SOCIETY food program I'm imitating DID NOT end well. I got through the day alright, but then came the night time with battling HABITS that got the best of me.  I did not have my rice with supper which led me snacking on pop corn during MOVIE TIME.

This didn't discourage me very much as it is a grain, but the cravings for chocolate brownie with raspberries got the best of me.  I dove into some baking chocolate making an excuse that it has magnesium in it!  Excuse me.  I did have a small glass of milk as well.  My calorie count was high for the day.  Still under 2000 calories, but when aiming for 1000 it's too much.  

I will continue the plan on DAY 5.

Monday, I started out with my 2 Premier Protein drinks and did great.  Come LUNCH TIME, I will gobble up veggies and a source of protein such as chicken, tuna or turkey.  Probably tuna. Asparagus for the vegetable.  Sometimes SIMPLE is simple.  SIMPLE MATTERS.

Would I be better off eating smaller portions of everything and calling it good?  I am frustrated that the scales are STUCK.  This is MONDAY so I will weigh myself.  🏋

THOUGH I AM OBESE...LIFE is still very good.

ON THE HOME FRONT.
Hello! Tis the beginning of the week.  I am repacking some glassware that is already bubble wrapped, that's been in a cardboard box.  Transferring it and taking inventory of the BOOPIE GLASS that I have had for sometime.  I need to know just how many pieces I have, so I can sell it, give away or keep?  

After I get a stacked pile of these beverage glasses, they will be relocated to the cellar to a muscle rack and out of the house.  Less boxes in the way.  Praise the LORD.

Have Peanut Butter Glasses packed.
 


After, I get the Boopie Glass done then I'll move on to a different area.  I'll move boxed glassware from the Dining room closer to the front door so Hubby can take them to the overflow shelving in the cellar.  One more step closer to being civilized and living like we are humans not crawling amongst the boxes in HOARDERVILLE.  

I believe I have gone through my GLASSWARE PHASE and can let it go now.  It's a matter of gathering and grouping like kind together so I can take inventory and be done with it.  I will be able to part with it along with a lot of other things.  

PLANS for a trip to the ATTIC.  The creation of the ATTIC was not completed at the end of September.  Disappointed, but will aim for OCTOBER.  

HEALTH.  Waiting for it to warm up just a notch as it is VERY COOL outside before going for a short walk.  Craving a pair of sweatpants for this cooler weather.  Thinking WALMART has them for $7 or so.  I'll go tomorrow to get a pair.  

Imagine that 2 weeks ago, we were cooking from high temps.  I have to focus on my exercise which means I need to walk and talk to GOD.

HEALTH.  What I can tell, my STRESS/REST TEST had pretty good results.  I guess I'll have to make an appointment to have my MD read to me the results for the STRESS/REST TEST that I had 2 weeks ago.  Better get after that by messaging my Doc's nurse.  I need some things explained.  Get this out of the way and forge ahead.  Truthfully, I think this COTTAGE move and forging through our STUFF has been too much for a peaceful existence.  It stretched me in an uncomfortable way.  Still, we need to be in order knowing what we have.  Amen.  SO be it. 

~d

 


No comments:

Blog Archive

DAUGHTER'S PIE CRUST RECIPE

Pie Crust Recipe.
With her permission I share her recipe with you.
BLESS your family, friends and your taste buds with this wonderful crust.

Pie Crust Recipe

1 cup flour
3 heaping tablespoons of shortening
A dash of salt
A tiny bit of ice cold water

Mix ingredients together well.
Roll out on wax paper.
Assemble pie.
Spread a little milk on top of crust before baking.

Simply delicious,
d


DECORATING

I knew a very frugal Lady named Edith that shared with me a excellent guideline for decorating. She said with ease, "If your room has clean ceilings, floors, and walls, and the windows have nice curtains, you'll have an attractive room."



John 3:7

“Marvel not that I said unto thee,

Ye must be born again.”

King James Version (KJV)

PSALM 118:17

I shall not die,
but live, and declare
the works of the Lord.

PROVERBS 24:3-4

By wisdom
a house is built,
and through understanding

it is established;
through
knowledge

its rooms are filled with rare

and beautiful treasures.



Lilacs On The Prarie

Lilacs On The Prarie

MEMORY VERSE

MEMORY VERSE

SALVATION

Romans 10:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Acts 4:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

PHILIPIANS 4:13

PHILIPIANS 4:13


THANKSGIVING IN THE MOMENT

THANKSGIVING IN THE MOMENT

Total Pageviews

THESE TINY BLESSINGS

HE TOUCHED ME

THESE WORDS CHANGED MY LIFE!

THESE WORDS CHANGED MY LIFE!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDCARE MOMENTS

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDCARE MOMENTS
CLICK ON PIC TO READ Granny Nanny And A Living Canvas.
"HOME is a wonderful place to LIVE. No matter the size of the rooms, ones HOME is a place to call ones own. I so LOVE my HOME." ~Deanna~

Dining On The Prairie In The Old Stone House

Dining On The Prairie In The Old Stone House
Blue Garland Dishes

Blue Willow Moment On The Prairie

Blue Willow Moment On The Prairie

Why I Decided To Become A Homemaker

Why I Decided To Become A Homemaker
Read All About it Here

PSALM 90:12

SO
TEACH us
to number OUR days,
that we may apply our HEARTS
unto
WISDOM.

HOME HAVEN LILIES ON THE PRAIRIE

HOME HAVEN LILIES ON THE PRAIRIE
LUKE 12: 27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

BLUE RIBBON WINNER MEATLOAF

BLUE RIBBON WINNER MEATLOAF

BLOSSOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED

BLOSSOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED
As long as I live, I will have to continually submit to God's plan for my life. You will be blessed because you turned your life over to God. Be confessing how good God is and tell Him you agree with who He says He is. BELIEVE and watch miracles happen. Be not afraid. ~Deanna

I Love My Husband

I Love My Husband

A Quiet Life

A Quiet Life

FUN FACTS FOR CHANDYS

FUN FACTS FOR CHANDYS
SELECTING THE CORRECT SIZE CHANDY TO USE IN A ROOM MADE EASY. FORMULA MEASUREMENTS: Measure the room's height and width. Add together the numbers. Example: 8' x 10' room is 8 plus 10= 18" Use a 18" wide chandy. OR Take width of room calculating 2" for every foot. Example: 15' wide room. Take 15 times 2 = 30. Room needs 30" wide chandy. Standard distance between the bottom of the chandelier to the top of the table is 30 inches. When hanging the chandelier, make sure to hang it at the proper height. The bottom of a chandelier over a dining table or kitchen island should hang 30 to 32 inches above the top of the table or island. Most rooms call for at least 7 feet of space between the bottom of the chandelier and the floor.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HOME SWEET HOME

HOME SWEET HOME

WISHES

NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU WISH with all your might that the something devastating that happened in your life hadn't happened and want so badly to go back in time to prevent it from happening...it isn't humanly possible to do this. You can't change the fact that it happened. IT DID. But JESUS can change the MEANING of what happened to you and give you PEACE. He can show you the way in which you are to go. God richly BLESS you. ~Deanna