I confess...I am a list maker and look forward to reaching some short term goals.
Satisfaction buzzes in my soul as I accomplish crossing off what has been completed.
Seasonal Decorating causes me to smile and enjoy my Home all the more.
A few years ago I bought two wire baskets at a Thrift Store.
They stayed hidden away last year.
I was determined to display them in my home this year
and will take them to the Helmer Thanksgiving Dinner to add some Spirit.
A Pumpkin in a metal dish.
Simply stated.
Here it is the month of NOVEMBER.
An opportunity to think about Thankfulness.
There will be 24 days until Thanksgiving.
I'd like to keep my post simple during this month with each day focusing on something I'm THANKFUL for.
God bless and may you have a wonderful November.
Thankful for you as a Blogging Friend,
~Deanna~
4 comments:
This is a wonderful idea! Do you mind if I borrow it...and give you full credit? I've found thankfulness to be a powerful thing in my life. When I acknowledge God's work in my life there is a greater peace and confidence that He will continue to work.
everything looks warm & inviting, I'm a list maker too, have 2 going in the sewing room right now LOL there;s oner here on my desk , there may even be one in my purse LOL LOL
Helen
I am thankful for you.
Linda, I don't mind at all. God bless you.
Nanna, We List Makers are going somewhere!
Art, I'm Thankful for you!
God bless,
d
Post a Comment