As I write in my Granny Nanny Chronicles I firmly believe that EVERYBODY otta have a Cheeta in their Formal Parlour
to prepare for Autumn Harvest.
Granny Nanny here.
After rearranging the Parlour for Autumn,
Lil Miss pranced about. Room to roam.
Lil Miss was eager to dress up as she decides what to be for
Autumn Harvest at the end of October.
Her Momma dressed her in a black leotard and clipped a tail on the backside.
She's wearing ears and a bow tie about her neck.
The leotard was on hand and the three piece Cheeta accessaries came from Target.
Affordable and fun.
A stack of coasters stay on the Pie Table.
Lil Miss LOVES arranging them.
Like tiny dishes.
Autumn is a reality on the Calendar
and on the Earth.
God bless you!
May your Autumn SEASON
be more wonderful than ever before.
~Granny Nanny~
Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 comments:
Hi Deanna, Loved seeing your Cheetah-so adorable. Autumn is definitely here in Colorado and I too love it. Isn't having grands simply the best!
Hugs today,
Noreen
Cutest little cheeta I know! Parlor looks great too.
Grampsy
Post a Comment