.i play chop sticks and part of beethoven's eloise.
That's it.
Unless I'm playing by ear.
This Piano has been in the Family a while.
It was my Husband's Grandparents and he inherited it back in the 60s when he was 10.
She's a 1949 "Betsy Ross" LESTER SPINET.
As a married couple we inherited her in 1975.
When we were dating he played the Theme from Love Story
and The Sack Waltz.
Won my heart over as a teenager....I thought he was soooo romantic! Grins.
I'd learn later that there's more to life
than listening to these two songs. Haha.
I LOVE music and am so glad God created it.
~Deanna~
3 comments:
Love this.
Thank you for visiting- sisters are indeed a gift from God.
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com
So the piano holds memories for you ! It looks very nice in your home, and I imagine chop sticks can be fun when played with grandchildren.You could even make up funny words together to go with the tune.
Such a sweet post, Deanna! The piano's history is fascinating, especially the role it played on your very own "Love Story!"
Post a Comment