Pork Chop
Baked Potato with Sour Cream
Spinach
Home Haven Happy Meal satisfied us.
Personal Chef did well,
~Deanna~
“Marvel not that I said unto thee,
Ye must be born again.”
King James Version (KJV)
its rooms are filled with rare
and beautiful treasures.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
2 comments:
Dear Deanna,
Yumm! your meal looks really delicious and it is making me feel hungry. I am just going to go and start cooking our dinner, we are having baked potatoes and steak.
Also love the sweet photo of your little orange grandie.
Happy Wednesday
Hugs
Carolyn
Your Home Haven Happy Meals always make me hungry. Sooo...I'm headin for the kitchen! Bye-bye! (:>)
Post a Comment