Shall we dance................
Little Ballerinas dressed in pink
make me smile!
Have a PINK DAY,
~Granny Nanny~
“Marvel not that I said unto thee,
Ye must be born again.”
King James Version (KJV)
its rooms are filled with rare
and beautiful treasures.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
6 comments:
How adorable! I love her dress and that bun is too cute!
Pretty in Pink! What a cute little ballerina she is (of
course I'm a bit biased here :)
Grampsy
So adorable, Deanna! Love the pink tutu. Happy Pinks to you.
Blessings,
Sandi
She's just soooo cute!
How beautiful and what perfect hair!! I always had so much trouble getting my girls hair to stay up. She just looks adorable:-) I miss my girls being that age in those cute costumes!! Thanks for coming by! I hope you are doing well!!
Dear Deanna,
I enjoyed catching up with your posts, and always lovely to come and visit you.
Your little pink ballerina Princess is adorable and loved seeing all the photos of her and her beautiful Mother.
Thanks for visiting my blog and the answer to your question about weddings here in NZ - they can be all year but more common in the summer months from now until about March/April.
Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn
Post a Comment