Will see how Tuesday goes. Would like to Blog Hop and see what you're up to.
Anywhoo, after the week-end I needed a down day to rest my bones. We worked at thinning out some items that were taking up too much space. My body ached. Took a long nap Saturday afternoon. Sunday was a slow paced day. Needed this. Coffee in the Parlour with my Sweetheart. Daughter took a road trip to visit family. The house was quieter than normal and we sat and talked about the things of LIFE while sipping coffee.
Have a pleasant day,
~Deanna~
7 comments:
Dear Deanna I have not been over to visit in sometime. Missed you. How wonderful to have your coffee with your sweetheart in your lovely parlour. The peace and quiet is always such a blessing just when we need it. Your haven is looking beautiful and you have reason to be proud of your work and care for it. Blessings
QMM
what a sweet time together sipping coffee, sipping coffee together can be a blessing when you're on the go a lot, I often ask , why do we even have a front porch, we never sit on it LOL I just got back for an Awsome Praise & worship confernce with a group of ladies from the church, I managed to get all those pears done lol
Helen
Taking time to rest is important... and,I'm doing that this afternoon. After my voice disappeared yesterday, I came home early today to rest so I can make it the rest of the week. It's quite difficult to teach with no talking.♥♫
That was wonderful... to sit, sip coffee and talk and not be on an agenda to go anywhere, no plans, nothing but sitting together in our parlor and talking about life.
I'm ready for more of the same.
Hubby
PS Great picture!
Dear Deanna,
I love your beautiful photograph of your chair and your wooden floors and glad that you could enjoy coffee with your dear daughter.
Sorry about the Internet not working for you and hope that you have a lovely week
Hugs
Carolyn
Sorry I read that wrong, you had coffee with your Sweetheart and your daughter went to visit family.
Sounds like a special time sipping coffee and enjoying your day.
Hugs
Carolyn
Deanna, coffee in the parlor with your hubby sounds delightful! I am sure you enjoyed it.
It was nice to just enjoy each other I'm sure.
John and I are on vacation in Branson with some friends of ours. Yesterday we saw "Noah...the Musical"...and it was so wonderful! It has been playing here in Branson for quite awhile, but this is the last week and I am so glad we got to see it.
It has been raining, but it is beautiful here.
Haven't been able to get online until today...so I wanted to check in with you my friend. I hope you will have a lovely day.
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Post a Comment